This domain name, "Massage4Reno.com" is for sale for $99. Get an easy-to-remember domain name for your massage-related business.
I can replace the current text and images with your information. Contact me through the info above, and we'll talk about getting you more customers the easy way.
Get a healthy, relaxing, therapeutic massage from a certified Licensed Massage Therapist (L.M.T.) in Reno today.
Ten Types of Massage, and a Bit About Them
Paraphrased from Cathy Wong, About.com Guide1) Swedish Massage Therapy This is the most common type of massage therapy in the United States. Massage therapists use long smooth strokes, kneading, and circular movements on superficial layers of muscle using massage lotion or oil.
2) Aromatherapy Massage Aromatherapy massage is massage therapy with the addition of one or more scented plant oils called essential oils to address specific needs. Aromatherapy massage is particularly suited to stress-related conditions or conditions with an emotional component. To learn more, read the full article on aromatherapy massage.
3) Hot Stone Massage Heated, smooth stones are placed on certain points on the body to warm and loosen tight muscles and balance energy centers in the body. Hot stone massage is good for people who have muscle tension but prefer lighter massage.
4) Deep Tissue Massage Deep tissue massage targets the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. Deep tissue massage is used for chronically tight or painful muscles, repetitive strain, postural problems, or recovery from injury.
5) Shiatsu Shiatsu is a form of Japanese bodywork that uses localized finger pressure in a rhythmic sequence on acupuncture meridians. It is relaxing yet the pressure is firm, and there is usually no soreness afterwards.
6) Thai Massage Like shiatsu, Thai massage aligns the energies of the body using gentle pressure on specific points. You don't just lie there--the therapist moves and stretches you into a sequence of postures; It's like yoga without doing any work.
7) Pregnancy Massage Also called prenatal massage, pregnancy massage is becoming increasingly popular with expectant mothers. Pregnancy massage is used to reduce stress, decrease swelling, relieve aches and pains, and reduce anxiety and depression.
8) Reflexology Reflexology involves applying pressure to certain points on the foot that correspond to organs and systems in the body. Reflexology is very relaxing, especially for people who stand on their feet all day or just have tired, achy feet.
9) Sports Massage Sports massage is specifically designed for people who are involved in physical activity. The focus isn't on relaxation but on preventing and treating injury and enhancing athletic performance.
10) Back Massage Some massage clinics and spas offer 30-minute back massages. If a back massage is not expressly advertised, you can also book a 30- or 40-minute massage and ask that the massage therapist to focus on your back.
The benefits of massage from the Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/massage/SA00082/.
An article on massage at WebMD.com: http://www.webmd.com/balance/massage-therapy-styles-and-health-benefits
More about the benefits of Massage Therapy: http://www.massagetherapy.com/learnmore/benefits.php
American Massage Therapy Association http://www.amtamassage.org/index.html
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork http://www.amtamassage.org/index.html